Pages

Friday, December 1, 2017

Layout for Creative Embellishments





It really is December 2017, seriously, only 3 more years and we'll be in the SECOND decade of the 21st century.  Woah, where did all that time go?  Well anyway, enough about that, above is the inspiration photo for the last challenge of the year for Creative Embellishments.  You should give it a whirl because you could win a gift certificate to the Creative Embellishments store.


Are you having a hard time seeing the inspiration for my layout from the photo?  Ok, so I went with an esoteric interpretation.  The photo depicts love, peace and harmony, togetherness.  My girls evoke all those emotions in me.  They are the calm when I am having a storm so to speak.  If you have a strong bond with an animal, then you understand what I'm saying.  If you don't, you might think I'm a little crazy, well that's ok too!


I paired the beautiful Mintay Together papers with lots of CE chippies to do this layout of my sweet furbabies, Nika and Tisha. The challenge twist is to use a border and I chose a word border for my twist.  I used the word "adore" from the Family Word Border Set.

I also use a small word border, "gorgeous" from the Gorgeous Small Border Word Set.  I heat embossed both words with Stampendous aged gold embossing enamel.

 To put the focus on my photos, I used two frames from the Square Doodle Frames set.  I lightly misted them with Lindy's Creme Brûlée mist.


The Pumpkin Vine Flourish made a great backdrop for my florals.  I love how they look peeking out from the clusters.

I really love the Wavy Film Strips.  I think they really focus the eye on the photos.  They are misted with Shimmerz Vibez Taupe of the Morning mist.

Here you can see the dimension on the layout created by poppin up certain elements.

Creative Embellishments products used:


Thank yo uso much for stopping by today, be sure to stop by the store, there's always something fun going on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...