Pages

Monday, August 28, 2017

Layout for Creative Embellishments

I dug deep into my stash and pulled out this old Kaisercraft collection, Curiosity.  It was just what I needed to get the creative process going!

I used a vintage photo of my family as the focal point of my layout.  I'm the little baby in the photo! 

Creative Embellishments has a great selection of frames and I chose the Scribble Frames 1 to highlight my photo. I painted the frame with a Ranger Lake Mist dabber gray and then finished it off with with Frosted Crystal embossing powder.

In the corners I used the Rose Page Corner.  I love how this design has the cutout roses cacading with the flourish leaves.

 Isn't it pretty how it fills the corners with the leafy vines and roses?   It made the perfect platform for my pretty Petaloo ranunculus.

I used a word from the Celebrate Word Set as a title to finish off my layout.

Creative Embellishments Chipboard Used:

Thanks for stopping by today, I appreciate it so much!  Be sure to stop by the Creative Embellishment store, Nicolle has added some really fun chipboard pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...