Pages

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Bee Happy with Cheery Lynn Designs!

I made this cheerful card for a friend that is a bee lover, I know she's going to love it! It is an easel card make with Graphic 45's French Country DCE, definitely one of my favorite paper collections! I created some pretty layers using Cheery Lynn vDesign's Horizon French Flair Boutique Stacker Frames and the French Flair Pierce And Cut Tool. Then I used the Distressed Honeycomb from the new Cheery Lynn vintage die release. It is the perfect thing for this card!


I used the Pierced Stacker 3 to diecut a small label for my sentiment.  Those adorable bees are laser cut wood veneers from Creative Embellishments.


A strip across the bottom with a fussy cut sunflower that has been popped up with foam, and two bees, serve to hold the easel in place.

I left room on the side to write a note.

Supplies from Cheery Lynn Designs:
 Distressed Honeycomb - 1 Piece Die Set - B887

Other Supplies
Bazzill Beeswax cardstock

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Bee-utiful design and details abound in this lovely card! Awesome sauce and fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...