Pages

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

BIG Halloween Creative Embellishments Tags!

I confess, I love tags, something about their shape that just works for me I guess.  Recently Creative Embellishments added these really cool BIG tags to their inventory.  They are 5 1/2" x 10", just a perfect size to have lots going on as I usually do!

Graphic 45 recently came out with their new Halloween collection, Master Detective and it is just so colorful and fun.  Of course I had to use it with this awesome tag.


 I did a little fussy cutting and they I stenciled over the image with Creative Embellishments  Halloween stencil.  I love the web and the spooky drippy letters.  I stenciled with black masking paste and then rubbed on a little Prima green wax.  Then I added that cool Haunted flair piece.

The steampunk skulls are a lot of fun and I thought it was a great way to top off the tag.  I inked the skull with black soot and then heat embossed the gears on the top of his head.  I cut out a piece of design paper to back the skull so that it would really stand out.   The bats are wood veneers painted with black gesso.

 The large black spider in the center is heat embossed with black embossing powder.  I put on several coats so that it would be really thick and give the spider some dimension.


Other:
Graphic 45 Master Detective

Be sure to stop by the Creative Embellishments store see what's new.  We always have new items going up!  Join in our challenge too, you might win a gift certificate!  Challenge details here.


4 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...