Pages

Friday, March 17, 2017

Happy St Patrick's Day from Petaloo!


They say that everyone is Irish on St Patrick's Day so top of the morning to you!!  I'll just share this Olde Irish Blessing with you that I think speaks to everyone, no matter your nationality or faith.

May love and laughter light your days,
and warm your heart and home.
May good and faithful friends be yours,
wherever you may roam.
May peace and plenty bless your world
with joy that long endures.
May all life's passing seasons
bring the best to you and yours!

I made some cute little "french fry" boxes that I've filled with yummy gold bars.  It's my prize from the end of the rainbow!  ðŸ˜Š  You can easily make these.  Just google french fry box templates and you'll be sure to find a pattern you can use.  I happen to have a die from Cheery Lynn Designs that I used to cut these out which made the job a real quickie for me.

I cut my little boxes from Graphi 45 Children's Hour design paper and wrapped a band around the box and then topped that with some pretty Petaloo pansies.  Then I tucked in a St Patrick's Day greeting along with some chocolates and I've got a fun little party favor or treat to give my Irish friends.

I trimmed this box with a bit of Petaloo cotton lace and a beautiful Darjeeling dahlia.

Here you can see how the boxes look without the goodies tucked inside.  You can decorate them anyway you like and Petaloo has so many pretty blooms to help you out!

Petaloo Supplies:
Velvet Pansies x 15 Lav/Purp SKU: 1110-205
Dahlias x 10 Teastained Purple SKU: 1467-104
Mini Mix x 8 Teastained Greens SKU: 1462-107

Other Supplies:
Graphic 45 Children's Hour collection
Cheery Lynn Designs - Scalloped Party Favor Box Die B275
Hersheys' Nuggets  (Yum!)

That's it for me today.  I hope you have the luck of the Irish today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...