Pages

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Blog Hop with Creative Embellishments & SpiegalMom Scraps




Hello and thank you for joining us for this fabulous product swap between SpiegelMom Scraps (SMS) and Creative Embellishments (CE)!  If you just came from Christy's blog, then you're on the right track.  If not, go back to SpielgelMom Scraps and follow the track and be sure to leave a comment on every blog.

I had a great time combining the products from these two companies and hope you enjoy our inspiration! Check out my project and let me know what you think by leaving a comment. Remember, you can win a $25.00 gift card to SpiegelMom Scraps OR a $30 gift certificate to Creative Embellishments just by commenting on all the blogs in the blog hop! You have a whole week to complete the hop (until 11:59 p.m. on March 7) - so it's a pretty sweet way to win some scrappy goodies.

Now for my project!   I made a shaker card with Graphic 45's new Midnight Masquerade collection.


I used a gold foil doily from SMS inside my shaker and I filled it with sequins and cork hearts, also from SMS.  Surrounding the shaker, I used the circle frame from the CE Heart Frame Set on the outside of the shaker.
The sentiment is from CE's Birthday Word Set and the heart cluster under that pretty Petaloo Darjeeling bloom is part of the Heart Frame Set.
I tinted the cork hearts with Shimmerz Coloringz Punked Up Purple from SpiegelMom Scraps.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Next stop on the hop is Sarah’s blog. I know you’ll just love her project!  Remember the hop runs from March 1st 12am EST  through  March 7 11:59pm EST so you'll have lots of time to visit each blog.

Creative Embellishments Products Used:
 Heart Frame Set
Birthday Word Set

SpiegelMom Scraps Products Used:
Cork Confetti
Chunky Cork Hearts
Purple Rain
Shimmerz Coloringz Punked Up Purple



25 comments:

  1. I love the shaker pocket and how you added the gold doily behind it! Such a beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing card.. super use of fabulous products.. rich colouring

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love the royal purple and gold together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Project. Like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing card, I like it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this shaker box card!! Perfect colors for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so pretty and I love that shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love, love all the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! This is so bold and beautiful! Great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, what a great idea to have the doily as a background behind the shaker feature. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a great card, and fun! beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all of your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Maggi,
    very pretty card I give props for the shaker card, I find them hard to complete. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a vibrant, beautiful, shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wowzers!!! I don't Scrap with much G45 but that paper & your shaker is amazing!! Thanks so much for creating with SMS!!! 😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a stunning card, I love the vibrant colours and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the colour and it's just so beautiful. Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card! Lovely use of the Graphic 45 and what a fabulous shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card! Love the colors, the awesome shaker feature, and the inked cork hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card! Fun shaker technique I am going to have to try..fun alterations to the chippies. You always rock the g45 papers. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  21. That shaker is amazing and love the addition of the cork hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE the shaker--your work is ALWAYS beautiful!
    Marci CE DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...